General Gaming News.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

I swear, everything they talk about "something you haven't seen before!" is always something we've seen before, and we already have enough online card game pvp.

Also, it's f2p. So of course it'll be monetized and lootboxed to death
Because the online CCG market is just blazing hot right now, amirite?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Because the online CCG market is just blazing hot right now, amirite?
At this point, Disney/Marvel does not care what they're getting, as long as it makes money. It seems like the only ones who try are Insomniac and Team Ninja of all developers. So much for wanting to improve themselves in a quality of the games. You can't rely on Spider-Man forever. I know there's a new Wolverine game coming out, but you can't rely entirely on him either.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

THIS SHIT IS GETTING SEASON 2????!!!!

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

THIS SHIT IS GETTING SEASON ????!!!!
Square & Platinum, just freaking stop! No one cares! The game is dead; let it die quietly!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ironic considering SE will kill western franchise that merely sell millions of copy but when the japan side make a giant turd they'll keep trying to polish it.
Racism and nationalism at its finest. This is also the same company that acted surprised that Bravely Default sold so well on a 3DS. They were surprised, because it was an RPG that wasn't with an overblown budget, nor high graphics. They were surprised that a low to medium budget RPG did so well. The stuff that they were doing beforehand back in the 16-bit era. They are truly selfish, prideful, and foolish imbeciles.

Last edited:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Racism and nationalism at its finest. This is also the same company that acted surprised that Bravely Default sold so well on a 3DS. They were surprised, because it was an RPG that wasn't with an overblown budget, nor high graphics. They were surprised that a low to medium budget RPG did so well. The stuff that they were doing beforehand back in the 16-bit era. They are truly selfish, prideful, and foolish imbeciles.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Gamestop striking that iron while white hot

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Oh the sweet irony. You should have thought of that sooner. If the music business suffer from Spotify, so be it. It's full of crap and grifters anyway. They make too much money already with the whole copyright strikes on YouTube and twitch. So screw them.

Dumb move, Microsoft.

No one cares.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
The list is pretty underwhelming. It's either games I already have, already played, or have zero interest in playing.
There is a bigger list further down the thread, I dunno if you saw it. The list disappoints me, but only because I own most of what's on offer already. Though there are a few titles that I would play but haven't bought because they aren't typically my thing.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US

We are now at the point of announcing the release date before gameplay.... sigh.....