Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
Jharry5 said:
sirdanrhodes said:
The drowning pool singer Dave Williams!

He sure did let his body hit the floor!
Oh come on!
Poor taste anyone?
AHAHAHAHAHA. Poor taste, but god it made me laugh.

My vote is for Cliff Burton. And Freddy Mercury.

BBQ Platypus

Sep 23, 2008
Keith Moon, Hendrix, SRV, Janice Joplin, and Duane Allman.

That's all I've got off the top of my head right now.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Jharry5 said:
Stevato said:
Dimebag, Cliff Burton, Hillel Slovek :(

Richard Wright, ok he was 65 but one of the most influencial keyboardists ever
How could I have forgot Dimebag? Man, that's possibly the most horrible death in rock in my opinion.
(RIP Dimebag)
Yes, Dimebag's passing was extremely tragic. And it happened on my birthday, no less (December 8), so I'm always reminded of it.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
jeremyTH said:
Scatman John and Freddy Mercury.
The saddest thing about Freddy is that after he died people learned he was gay and people stopped liking Queen music.
I second Freddy Mercury. He's so awesome, he shows up in the anime/manga Cromartie High School. And yes, he IS a main character.

Serious_Stalin

Aug 11, 2008
Ol Dirty Bastard! - The heart and soul of the Wu Tang Clan (imo), if he stuck with it they could have released another hit album and the next generation of kids would have laughed at fifty cent rather than bopped their heads.
Kurt Cobain because if he was still around crappy music which passes for rock might have been less popular.

I feel pretty depressed after realising the effect they had on the music industry today.

Phillosophic

Oct 30, 2008
Ian Curtis of Joy Division, killed himself not far from where I am living at the moment. A lot of bands from the past 20 years have been influenced by his music.

Jamanticus

Sep 7, 2008
Jacqueline du Pre.

Damn fine cellist.

10 years before she died, Multiple Sclerosis robbed her of all feeling in her fingers, making one of the greatest cellists in the world unable to play a single note.

She died in her early 40s, I think.

I mean, not only did she die young, but she had to be subjected to the complete torture of losing all of her music-making capacity......Talk about devastating.....

bue519

Oct 3, 2007
Kunzer said:
bue519 said:
Kunzer said:
bue519 said:
Sigh... No one ever remembers Janice Joplin
who?
Wow, you my friend are so funny. I can't stop laughing, its really starting to hurt. Try to remember the 27 club.
It was sarcasm to indicate that I don't care about janice jalopy.
Wow, someone lecturing me about sarcasm who can't recognize it himself. (ah I've gone and wet myself) Can you at least try to spell the name right, that way we think your just a dick, not an stupid one? And really if you not even going to post an artist, why post at all? Man, you need a change of attitude like I need a change of pants.
Oh Yeah, and Peter Tosh.

Kunzer

Press R to cause ragequit
Jul 14, 2008
bue519 said:
Kunzer said:
bue519 said:
Kunzer said:
bue519 said:
Sigh... No one ever remembers Janice Joplin
who?
Wow, you my friend are so funny. I can't stop laughing, its really starting to hurt. Try to remember the 27 club.
It was sarcasm to indicate that I don't care about janice jalopy.
Wow, someone lecturing me about sarcasm who can't recognize it himself. (ah I've gone and wet myself) Can you at least try to spell the name right, that way we think your just a dick, not an stupid one? And really if you not even going to post an artist, why post at all? Man, you need a change of attitude like I need a change of pants.
Oh Yeah, and Peter Tosh.
Actually, you are right. I made the original post immediately after the conclusion of an argument with my girlfriend. It wasn't contributing to the thread and frankly I don't even know why I posted it.

Sorry about that, my mistake.