Has NASA Made First Contact?

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
Interesting, Hope its something positive and not the armada of DOOM has been spotted on it way to destroy/enslave Earth.

Probably just going to be some microscopic organism on a planet so far away that no one for the next 6 generations will live to see.

but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sexy blue alien lovin.

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
I think we should find turians. I like turians.
Maybe if we're really lucky, we can convince a pack of Salarians to perform Gilbert and Sullivan for us.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
sheic99 said:
I wonder if it contains instructions to build a machine that appears to do nothing on the outside, but will send a person several thousand light years. Preferably containing Jodie Foster.
Justin Bieber....

The Random One

May 29, 2008
I can't believe NASA may have just discovered the first alien lifeform, and I read about it on a gaming site.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
vrbtny said:
sheic99 said:
I wonder if it contains instructions to build a machine that appears to do nothing on the outside, but will send a person several thousand light years. Preferably containing Jodie Foster.
Justin Bieber....
What?

Piflik

Feb 25, 2010
Probably they just found a way to scan for inhabitable planets more efficiently...

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
sheic99 said:
vrbtny said:
sheic99 said:
Justin Bieber....
What?
Preferably, the machine would send Justin Bieber several thousand light years away....(Plus his armies of screaming fan-girls)

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
They will probably admit that they made contact a long time ago. That would be cool because we all know it's true. I hope we all know.

I DEMAND ASARI!

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
vrbtny said:
sheic99 said:
vrbtny said:
sheic99 said:
Justin Bieber....
What?
Preferably, the machine would send Justin Bieber several thousand light years away....(Plus his armies of screaming fan-girls)
You defiantly haven't seen the movie I was referencing then. She immediately comes back to Earth.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
I'm dubious about it being a first contact announcement, Maybe something more solid has been discovered from the Water they found on Mars?

There have been theories that Mars once sustained life for years.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
sheic99 said:
vrbtny said:
sheic99 said:
vrbtny said:
sheic99 said:
Justin Bieber....
What?
You defiantly haven't seen the movie I was referencing then. She immediately comes back to Earth.
Oh, right. Movie quotage.... Damn.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
You know, I'm not really surprised, and only slightly excited. I mean, unless this actually impacts the way in which we view alien life(like, its completely different than what would have thought) which seems likely, then i don't really care. Unless of course this has a practical use, or provides some new area of study I might get into.