How did you find "The Escapist"?

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
Watched the original series of Unforgotten Realms on another site and someone on the comments page said that there was a new series here.

Yutakaa

Nov 19, 2009
IanBrazen said:
I was looking up fable on youtube and found Yahtzee's review.
I later saw his video about joining the escapist when he posted it, and the rest is history.
This is exactly what happened for me.

Chaos scorch NL

Oct 27, 2008
here's how I found it

little yappy friendyes when I have time
I dont have time now
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
shut up
<......
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
<watch this
goddamnit

i love arizona

Aug 4, 2009
I'm gonna be unoriginal and say a ZP video on YouTube, found it in the 'recommendation' bar while watching some good ol'HellFireCom videos :) Thank you YouTube for showing me such an awesome site.

Huupertti

Dec 3, 2009
Trough the spoony experiment when he posted on his site "gamespot interviews yathzee" or something like that

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Believe it or not, I was here before Zero Punctuation made it's debut, but I wasn't signed up, I lurked for a bit, then after a while I decided to throw my hat into the ring.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
videocrazy said:
Distorted Stu said:
ZP. Please, i know your new, read the site rules and take note of what the users of this site post. Someone will scream search bar at you in a second.
I'm a little confused at this. First, yes, while I didn't use the search bar, I did look back a few pages to see if I could find a similar topic already. I didn't. When you posted this, I looked up "How did you find" in the search bar, and the most recent topic's last post was over a month ago, Nov. 13. Quoting from the forum posting guidelines thread,

# Thread Necroing and Thread Duping: We know that our forums have a very high volume of traffic and sometimes you will end up wanting to talk about subjects that are being discussed elsewhere on the forums. To keep thread spam to a minimum, we ask that you try not to start threads in the same board on exactly the same topic as another thread that's already active that day. We reserve the right to combine, merge, or delete redundant threads where we see this happen. We will ban for thread spamming in a persistent, abusive, or exploitative manner.

"If you want to have a discussion on a topic that's been the subject of a past thread, you should generally join in that thread if it's a live discussion. If that thread has been inactive for a month or more, its good etiquette to start a new thread and link to the old thread if you want to provide it as background information, and we discourage arbitrary bumping. We will ban for thread bumping if and when it is conducted in a persistent, abusive, or exploitative manner."

Admittedly I didn't read that either until you mentioned it, but that's generally because forum rules are fairly universal. So I kinda fail to see the problem here.

And on topic, I do plan on looking at all the other features. I viewed There Will Be Brawl before I signed up, but realized there were badges for them so I rewatched them yesterday. Accidentally clicked on one "Rebecca Mayes" video, got the badge for that even though I didn't watch it, but did listen to her MW2 video today.

Edit: @ Subzerowings, it's not a survey, I'm just curious.
Welcome to the site new guy

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
A friend.

I stayed for the Unforgotten Realms.. *sniff* T.T

Posting is just a plus =p

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
My big bro and his friends were watching Zero Punctuation online. I asked what they were watching, and because I thought it was funny, I went to the escapist, then I decided to join

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
The Rafi brothers, or whatever their names are had those puppet/action figure things a while back. My friend in Michigan linked me to their site, which linked me to this site. Then I watched an episode of Zero Punctuation because it was about a game I was currently playing (I forget which one), then I ventured into Unforgotten Realms, and it happened to be the episode that demanded you go back and watch every other episode because if you hadn't you'd be missing out on a bunch. So I did. And it was that day that I realized the escapist had more to offer than zero punctuation. That was a fine day. I've been visiting here daily ever since.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
HUBILUB said:
My sister showed me Zero Punctuation.
That has to be the strangest thing I have read on this site.

OT: Read the couple hundred other entries and find the common one. I am in that "section".
How come?