If your genitals was a game...

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Lupine Volt said:
Pokemon White. Gotta catch'm all,(STDs) But not as desirable as Pokemon Black.
Incidentally, isn't this the game where the main legendary Pokemon has an enormous bird penis?

http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/110/1100376/pokemon-white-version-20100618002731705_640w.jpg

Rogue 9

I, Jedi
Jun 22, 2008
It's like Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Decent length, fun enough to play on your own, but, although it requires some effort, if you do manage to get another person involved it becomes great fun.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
talking about their balls.
I was thinking of more of a circle jerk, but whatever you're cool with.
Who says they can't use their powers to jerk each other while they talk?

Your lack of faith disturbs me.

Simriel said:
Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
The snip of hilarity
They ache from my laughter.
The other side of Aslan you never see.
Well even the Jesus Lion needs to tend to his balls every now and then.
That actually clarified my thoughts greatly! I imagined Jesus Lion, Raptor Jesus, Pirate Cyborg Ninja Jesus, Optimus Prime, and Republican Jesus sitting around a campfire sharing stories and talking about their balls.
You are quickly becoming my favourite person ever. Stop it
Just as planned.

Instead of a Dark Lord, you shall have a queen! Not dark, but as beautiful as the Sun! As treacherous as the Sea! More powerful than the Foundations of the Earth! ALL SHALL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR.
Man... Ya know what would have been awesome? If instead of more Arwen, and Evil Galadriel, they had included Celeborn in the movies... Yeah... woulda been sweet...
Edit: Also shouldn't that be 'I find your lack of faith disturbing'?

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
You guys flatter me. Never in my experience has a sexual organ received so much attention-
Yeah, well, never have I given anyones sexual organs so much attention before, so two cheers for us I guess.
Huzzah! Um...now I feel bad.

Raiyan 1.0 said:
RanD00M said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Paksenarrion said:
Help me, space jesus!
RanD00M said:
There ain't no space Jesus to help you now little lady. You in rape territory now.
BiG Mike doesn't know what he's getting into...

http://www.db3d.de/3d/facehugger-17.jpg
I don't think he'll have any problems at all.
Just don't come complaining when he's in birth pain, 'kay?

http://solarstar.org/images/good-news-facehugger.jpgJust replace the 'she' with 'Mike'.

Paksenarrion said:
You guys flatter me.
Just promise us you'll be there for Mike's baby! It's a tough world out there, and raising a child as a single father mother parent will probably be too much for him to bear...
This is like an episode of "How I Met Your Mother"!

...but with face huggers.

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
RanD00M said:
Paksenarrion said:
You guys flatter me. Never in my experience has a sexual organ received so much attention-
Yeah, well, never have I given anyones sexual organs so much attention before, so two cheers for us I guess.

Raiyan 1.0 said:
RanD00M said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Paksenarrion said:
Help me, space jesus!
RanD00M said:
There ain't no space Jesus to help you now little lady. You in rape territory now.
BiG Mike doesn't know what he's getting into...

http://www.db3d.de/3d/facehugger-17.jpg
I don't think he'll have any problems at all.
Just don't come complaining when he's in birth pain, 'kay?

http://solarstar.org/images/good-news-facehugger.jpgJust replace the 'she' with 'Mike'.

Paksenarrion said:
You guys flatter me.
Just promise us you'll be there for Mike's baby! It's a tough world out there, and raising a child as a single father mother parent will probably be too much for him to bear...
This is like an episode of "How I Met Your Mother"!

...but with face huggers.
You know, I thought that show couldn't BE more awesome... but somehow... Are you an angel? (Yes, I DID just quote that, suck it!)

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Paksenarrion said:
Why? We're only talking about your uterus. Not like there's anything secret or sacred about that thing.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
Paddleball :) oh wait thats not a video game. I guess I would have to say World of Warcraft. Cuz I grind that shit yo.

Happy Toki Toki

Oct 3, 2008
I've thought Long and Hard about this one...
and I would have to say mine is like Dragon age 2 - lots of fun but just too short

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Saints Row/2, well my nuts are the ones not getting kicked and the message here is thou shalt not being the one being kicked in thou genitals...

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Mordwyl said:
EVE online. It's massive and once you get into it you'll spend a long time enjoying yourself, but its sheer hardness makes it intimidating for those that aren't ready for such a thing.
Something like that.

It has niche appeal and a learning curve that folds into itself.