Let's talk E3!

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I love Media Molecule so much. It's like the last development studio with a modicum of joy left in it.
Also, say what you will, at least they're playing live.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Weaver said:
I love Media Molecule so much. It's like the last development studio with a modicum of joy left in it.
I guess, they are terrible at it though, the game looks cool and its something to be hyped for but they really should have chosen other people to play it lol
EDIT: And the music is fucking great

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
IllumInaTIma said:
Oh guys, since Matt Lees is no longer with VideoGamerTV does it mean that E3 Abridged is going to be posted on Escapist now?
Wait what!? When did Matt Lee leave VideoGamerTV? I hope there is an abridged version because last year's was hilarious to say the least.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Neronium said:
IllumInaTIma said:
Oh guys, since Matt Lees is no longer with VideoGamerTV does it mean that E3 Abridged is going to be posted on Escapist now?
Wait what!? When did Matt Lee leave VideoGamerTV? I hope there is an abridged version because last year's was hilarious to say the least.
I don't remember when, but he's kinda with the Escapist now.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
josemlopes said:
Weaver said:
I guess, they are terrible at it though, the game looks cool and its something to be hyped for but they really should have chosed other people to play it lol
Swoop confirmed OP though.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
All of my hype for Bloodborne, holy shit yes please From soft.
A new FROM title directed by Miyazaki. I have expectations.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ok, all the streams I've tried to watch the Sony press event are are bipping like shit. Anyone have a good one? I've tried Game Trailers, Twitch, and Game Spot.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
soren7550 said:
Ok, all the streams I've tried to watch the Sony press event are are bipping like shit. Anyone have a good one? I've tried Game Trailers, Twitch, and Game Spot.
Gamespot one is the only stable one for me x_x.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
I was afraid that Far Cry 4 was going to be more of the same, and while it fucking seems like it is at least the co-op will make it entirely worth it for me.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Sony just announced spawn copies, pioneered by Starcraft in 1998. Still really cool!

edit: Diablo 3 and The Last of Us tie in? What in the fuck?

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Dead Island 2? Isnt that basicly Dying Light?

Also, I would like to see a story about a character that is entirely immune to zombies, like they dont even detect that character. With that what would happen around it and how would other characters react to it (would they try to kidnapp for experimentations, force to scavenge for stuff, etc...)

EDIT: Magicka 2, FUCKING SWEET!!!

Madame_Lawliet

Jul 16, 2013
Okay so far we've had...
- An Infamous Expand Alone starring a badass conduit lady (FINALLY!)
- Little Big Planet 3, something I was REALLY hoping for this year
- A New IP from the creator of Dark Souls (one of my favorite games)
- More Farcry 4, which is looking very promising
- A Dead Island sequel that's finally gotten a much needed sense of humor

Doin' well so far guys, keep it up.

fhmy

Aug 2, 2010
So was Bloodborne Project Beast or not?

EDIT: Oh it's a new IP I must've missed that.

EDIT2: Ok it is gotcha

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
GRIM FANDANGO!

THE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

EDIT: As a guy that still hasnt bought a Xbone or a PS4 I am highly conflicted right now.

That last Devolver game was in the Serious Sam engine, I am curious if its by Croteam since they are also working on Serious Sam 4 (I think)

Sqrt(-1)

Jul 12, 2012
josemlopes said:
GRIM FANDANGO!

MEGA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I find this incredibly odd though, because I just bought that game off ebay 2 weeks ago.
But seriously, it is an AWESOME game. I don't have a ps4, but my brother has a vita. SOLD.

(Although I would like the original on GOG...)

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Sqrt(-1) said:
josemlopes said:
GRIM FANDANGO!

MEGA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why cant they just release this shit multiplat, I cant choose like this, on one side the Halo Collection and Crackdown and on the other Bloodborne and Grim Fandango