Oh dear...

Hristo Petrov

Nov 11, 2009
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it "And justice for all" and not "And justice for all unless you are famous"? He should get the exact same sentence as every other man in his position regardless of all the people on Facebook who want him to do less time.

Jun 7, 2010
Skullkid4187 said:
Secret world leader (shhh) said:
Skullkid4187 said:
If you're rich you should have a lesser sentence.
Explain please, or are you trolling?

OT: No celebrities should get the same sentences as everyone else, why shouldn't they?
I never troll. If you have more money, you should get out earlier if you use that money for good
Hmmmmmmmm...

Maybe...if a good amount of money was given to charity. However They shouldn't have sentences as short as this for things regular people would get much harsher sentences for.

LocoRocoPandaCookie

Sep 27, 2010
I think that the laws were put in place so that everyone would be punished for crime. I think he should serve the same ammount of time someone else would. Just because they're celebrities doesn't mean they should be above the law.

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
FargoDog said:
Julianking93 said:
No, of course they don't.

If they break the law, they shouldn't get special treatment because they're supposedly above the average person.
Well they should get special treatment. That special treatment being an extended prison sentence almost entirely spent within the confines of a coffin buried underground, with the only form of oxygen and nourishment being provided through a drinking straw.
I love this website so much...

OT: I agree that the celebs don't deserve reduced sentences, although lengthened sentences are unnecessary also. Let them know that in at least one corner of life, they have to be just like everyone else.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I'm still amazaed, that some people actually think that if they pull out a large enough random number out of their ass and get that many people to sign, they will have their way.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
FargoDog said:
Julianking93 said:
FargoDog said:
No, I wasn't talking about you. You don't strike me as the kind of person who idolizes Paris Hilton.

And I'll spare you, of course. Why would I ever want to bury someone I genuinely like in a coffin? :p
Could I become a co-ruler of your utopia?
That doesn't sound like such a bad idea. So what countries and sectors do you want?
Japan, England, Germany, Canada and Norway, please. If that's not too much to ask ^-^

Thebiggestpanda

Nov 18, 2009
I think he should be shot once with his own firearm in a non-lethal area of the body. Then he should watch as the judge gets to smoke all his weed while he doesn't get any. Then we can call it even after he runs arround a busy part of town screaming "I am a dildo!".

Doing time in prison does very little in terms of rehabilitation so I believe that the more unorthodox punishments are better.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
FargoDog said:
Any chance we can joint control Japan? If you'd like it all to yourself, that's fine. I'll just take Australia and the rest of the Far-East. Except North Korea. Nobody wants North Korea.

And you never said what sector you want to be head of! Such as education, economics, censorship etc?
That goes without saying. No one wants North Korea. Though, if you like, we could share control over the Asian countries given how much we like the culture ^-^

Oh right, sorry. I forgot about sectors. Um....education and censorship, maybe? Those are two sensitive subjects with me, so I guess it's only reasonable I take them up.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Celebreties don't deserve shit as far as I'm concerned when it comes to crime and punishment.

They fucked up, they should face the concequences like everybody else.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I'm not for celebrities getting reduced sentences, no matter how awesome they are. However, I can see the sympathy a judge might have because celebrities often have to stay in solitary confinement because of their high profile.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
No way, just because you're well known and well off doesnt mean you should get treated better.

If you are proven guilty, the Buh-Bye! Off to jail for you, no petitions and nothing else getting you out other than proven innocence.

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
Umwerfer said:
Rune342 said:
A celebrity should be treated the same as everyone else. Just because they are richer or more well known than somebody else doesn't make them above the law.
Agreed...but he is a rapper... so I say we give him a good thrashing, some community service, boot-camp, a boot, and send him to a remote arctic fishing village without any sort of connection to the outside world. There he won't be a bad role-model for kids, and he damage my ears any further.
That's one way to deal with it, but giving our own problem to a bunch of innocent fishermen won't solve anything either. That's enough of a shock to possibly destroy the whole village.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Legion said:
Neither. They should be treated based upon their crime and nothing else. They are just people like everyone else no matter how many people know their name or how much money they have, and they should be treated as such.
Unless you're David Bowie.

To respond seriously, however:

Of course not! They may not live like us wankers, but they're still wankers damnit! And all of us wankers need to go to Wanker-Jail as Wanker-Protocol has dictated, in Wanker-Fashion.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
ELCTea said:
So i just found out some "rapper" named lil wayne (no idea who he is) is going to prison for having an illegal firearm and weed on him, now he has been sentaced to a year (as far as i know) BUT!! i saw a a group on facebook to get 1 million people to sign a petition ro get his sentance reduced because he is a celeb.

so my question here is this: do celebs deserve reduced sentances?? why? or should the get harsher ones as they are (sorta) role models to kids? all other opinions welcome!

EDIT: I forgot to add what i think, i think he should serve the full time ( i also happen to think that his sentance is not long enough)
You never heard of Lil wayne? Weak.

Anyway, No, they have to follow the same rule as someone else. Like the Lohan girl who back in jail every other month.

Also, on Lil wanye again. He and T.I are idiots, good rhythm, but How can you be so dumb? Also his time? It's fine. That about the amount you get for having a illegal gun and some small amount of drugs.