Pokemon: Gotta Catch One

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
I'd drive down to the local cemetery and find a cool ghost pokemon to deal with, hopefully a duskull or even a ghastly, worst comes to worst I get a vulpix as foxes live around those parts

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
can i go down to the pet store and bye an eevee or a Growlithe so i save ultra ball for my next one.

wolas3214

Mar 30, 2011
Considering i live in florida were probably overrun with feraligatyrs and other wildlife so i'd likely catch a totodile. or a wailmer because i want a godamn whale!

crazy_egyptian

Dec 2, 2010
Well, living in Australia, I guess I have my pick of some decent stuff, Ekans/Arbok/Seviper as snakes, Kangashkan, Doduo/Dodrio, Emolga...

Emolga. A thousand times emolga.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Lots of cats around here, so, meowth? Meowth is awesome ):D

Or maybe I'll keep watering trees till one is a Sudowoodo. Man, I'd LOVE a sudowoodo!

HobbyJim

Aug 4, 2009
Go to my exes place and steal her cat who loves me more, so by extension is now MY cat.

I swear I'm not that crazy. Probably Pidgey. Pidgeot is the shit. Ride that thing around the country and drop giant blobs of bird shit onto my bosses car. Among other things.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
I live near a gym so I'd go and catch Machop or or the first evolution of Mienshoa. Failing that I could stand in my fireplace and wait for a fire pokemon, I could go down to the train station and have my choice of Electric Pokemon, or walk into the local high street and catch Rattata, Zigzagoon, or Lillipup.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
commodore96 said:
Take note the town you live in because if you live in
I live in a highly urbanised area, so where does that leave me? XD

Besides, you don't need a pokemon to fight other pokemon if you can do it yourself - remember people training with fighting pokemon?

Hey, I wonder how they'd react to being shot, and if the pokecentre can do anything about that.

In all fairness, I'd probably get a baseball bat, a bunch of protection, and a pair of combat boots and go hunting if I didn't want the pokemon hurt too badly.

OT: for some reason I want to go with a nidoran(m).

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I live in the middle of the woods, so I'd be keeping an eye out for a Bulbasaur!

...and I'd name him "Tentacles"...

lionday

Jun 21, 2011
I live near woods and a swamp but I'd catch a Weedle Gotta love those Beedrills. If i had the chance I'd catch a Ralts or a Toratoga but probably not in my area.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I live near a big grassy moor, as well as some woods so Scyther?

There's a house that's apparently haunted nearby, so another option would be ghastly and train it into Haunter. Actually, a relatively easy option would be pidgey and evolve it to Pidgeott. Fuck yeah, flying!

Matt-the-twat said:
I'd catch me a Growlithe. Plenty of dogs and foxes in this area.
actually, this. I love dogs, and arcanine would be badass! I could ride around on it too. Also, why does Arcanine get classed as "legendary"? I swear I saw that somewhere.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
I live in the middle of a capital city with a harbour, so I'll go water-type. Probably something like Wingull, since there are so many seagulls around here. But if I had the choice, I'd go Squirtle.

Solomon Roade

Feb 20, 2010
I am in driving distance from a reef AND I have my diver's license, so if I look hard enough I can find a Root Fossil, revive it somehow to get a Lileep, and train it till its a Cradily. Then I still have the ultraball so I'd surf my tv channels to find a Rotom!

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
I'd catch a bagon... then a few years later...
BOOM SALAMANCE @$$HOLE. YES LARRY, YOU DIE!
tee hee >.>
Jk jk, but bagon nonetheless

Tripple W

Apr 25, 2011
Since I live in a desert I think I'll catch a Cacturne this how I imagine my self in a Pokemon game with my awesome Cacturne (http://th04.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/f/2009/309/f/3/Cacturne_and_me_by_horrormove.jpg)