Poll: Are you a Lurker?

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
[/spoiler]

But in all seriousness, I do lurk more than I post.

If I did the opposite I would most likely be banned.
Reason being, a good portion of the users on this site are assholes. Including me.

Adam Galli

Nov 26, 2010
I tend to lurk alot, mainly because I have nothing interesting to contribute to most of the threads that I read.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Well, I lurked for two years before I joined, than lurked another three months before posting so yes, lots o' the lurking.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Marter said:
Marik2 said:
I dont know Im just a person who likes things to go well with peoples tastes and or personality for some reason...

So whos that?
Well then it should fit.

She's smiling. I like being happy.
She's also someone I'm a fan of.

There. Fits with both tastes and personality.

Her name's Brie Larson.
*checks google*

Hmm shes cute and seems talented with being a singer and an actress.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
A lot. I'd say I only post on about 1/10 of the threads I visit, usually because it's something I don't want to bother arguing about over the internet. Also, on a mostly unrelated note, my first thought when I read the thread title was this little bastard:

I want one for a pet.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
Sometimes, I mean I read and if I feel like I have nothing to say then I don't say anything... maybe I misunderstand what a lurker is.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
I've been a member for over two years with only 180+ posts. Lurking and ZP is pretty much what I do.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
No, i'm a hydralisk...

This is a video game forum... OF COURSE I was ninja'd... : (

other people were a lot more creative too : (

Mr. LM998

Dec 18, 2010
I lurked the forums for about 6 months before I joined. I still lurk a lot. I don't post much because I don't have much to contribute to the threads I read.

New Troll

Mar 26, 2009
I'm generally not a huge lurker, though most of last year I had no stable internet at home so I did quite a bit of just lurking.

Emissary Laito

Jun 15, 2010
I like threads about lurking.
They are relevant to me for a start, I read a hell of a lot more then I post these days.
Just don't seem to have the energy to post lots anymore.

But also, they have a lot of members that aren't around a lot of the time, because the lurkers are drawn to post in threads like this.
And its interesting to see all the normally unseen people ^^

runnerbelow

Feb 11, 2009
Country
Canada
I am a super-lurker.
I tried to break that habit a few months ago, but it didn't work.
I seem to end up posting in bursts, I'll stay quiet for like half a year, then I'll post 20 times in a weekend.

I probably have less posts than people who joined last week yesterday.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Sassafrass said:
So...yeah, that was a surprisingly longer post then I thought. Have fun reading it.
I enjoyed every word XD

Anyway, I post like a maniac in the Forum Games and RP section but only rarely come out to post on off-topic. I prefer to watch pandemonium than to jump in. That and the topics here don't interest me as much anymore.

runnerbelow said:
WHOA! First time I've ever encountered the rare Runnerbelow!

[sub]I'd better get my Fastballs ready for action![/sub]

[sub][sub]Yes, it was the Pokemon reference.[/sub][/sub]

luckycharms8282

Mar 28, 2009
Ive been around for a decent amount of time, and dont have many posts. I usually dont post because there's no discussion value. It's unlikely anyone would read my post or even reply to it, so I uually dont bother (unlike this topic).

Most of the people I see have newer accounts than me and have 1500 more posts. I spend a lot of time on this site so I wonder how much they spend in comparison.

I usually hang around the religion and politics board because I feel they have more discussion value than the other forums. (they dont have topics like 'what would you do if' or random filler topics about avatars).

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Always_Remain said:
So for the four people who can actually remember who I am, you probably know I'm a huuuuge Lurker. I hate it. So I'm trying to break out of the habit!

Enough about me though, what about you Escapees? How often do you Lurk? How do you feel about Lurking?
are you kidding?

i've been here for an extra year and i only have 200+ more posts

Edit: or 500... damn when did i get 1300?!