Poll: Are you weird?

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
retyopy said:
Who chose the 7th option? Please step forth. I won't actaully do what I said, I swear. Really, I swear. I haven't done that in years. And the he-who-stalks-your-dreams hasn't eaten a soul in years. So he's pobably hungy. But don't let a disembodies soul eater discourage you. I have cookies.
I did,but unfortunately for you, I already sold my soul for a PBJ. And it was delicious. Also, can I have a cookie please?

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
everyone is weird.
boring people just try suppress their weirdness till they hit the same level.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
People tell me I am weird :( just because I have no friends and am never out of my house and I can't sustain a conversation because I can never find the right words, and because I had a nervous breakdown in the middle of a class and started to randomly attack people while screaming EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KILL YOUUUU!!!!
Other than that I guess I'm pretty normal, and no I will never see a shrink because I don't trust them they are surely evil.

Azurian

Oct 27, 2010
I spent most of time trying to curl into a ball so I can try to roll around the house. I'm pretty sure I might have a loose wire upstairs.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I picked the torture option. I'll take tickle torture, if you don't mind- shit must be pleasant.

...Anyway, I don't know. I am me. Ask someone who knows me, though I'll only ever be weird relative to their own perception of the norm. So, like, I'd be a pretty weird guy to someone from the 50's, with my open-mindedness and lady figure, but to someone more contemporary? Who knows?

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
martin said:
You seem like you'd be a bit annoying to be around.
I was just thinking that.

I picked the weird, sadist answer. You want to find and torture me, OP? Bring it the hell on!

I'll be waiting...

ShotgunZombie

Dec 20, 2009
weker said:
If your not weird I don't think your taking life by the kahoneays enough.
Weird means you show how you think to other people rather then hiding it away.
It's like how people say hiding your "true self" to closet homosexuals but with strangeness :D
It's "Cohones" not kahonaja-blah-blah-whatever also it's "If you're..." not "If your..." but back on topic. I'm not weird, I just think I am... Wait, is being a dangerous psychopath the same as being weird?

Pyrofirestrike

Jul 21, 2011
Weirdest one in my family. Pretty sure I have undiagnosed mental issues. Here however, it seems that weird is the norm. Which is awesome.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
EVERYBODY WEIRD, LETS DO THE WEIRD DANCE! *dances for several hours then sleeps.*

6_Qubed

Mar 19, 2009
I am the world's only truly normal person.

Yup. Take a good look. THIS IS WHAT NORMAL LOOKS LIKE YOU FREAKS

thefrizzlefry

Feb 20, 2009
We're all weird to some extent - I mean, I'm the only person I know who can groove on both Death and They Might Be Giants and I constantly dress like I just walked out of 1995, so yeah. We all have our own little quirks.

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
I find that "weird" as a positive characteristic is usually applied by 13-year olds to themselves, especially online, in an attempt to seem more interesting. Hell, I've gone through a similar period myself when I was 13, but thankfully I grew out of it.

No, I am not weird. Weird is not the same as "unique" or "special because I'm me". Weird does not mean "excenntric yet lovable" (and for that matter, the people who claim the hardest to be eccentric are often the ones furthest away from being it), nor does it mean "exotic and daring". It means odd. An outsider. Someone with whom you do not want to associate. A weird person does not flaunt their weirdness, they live it, and usually they are rather insane.

Any person trying to claim themselves as "weird" are probably lacking some self-esteem, or some attention, or both. Which fits in perfectly with the 13-year old demographic. We're all very, very similar. Your hobbies, or your personal quirks, does not define you. You do not say that the odd habbit of always eating a marmite sandwich on sunday defines your life. Yes, it's quirky, but what defines you is your job, your marital status, your social aptitude, your demeanor. And in order to be considered "weird", you'd have to act it.

Nothing about my hobbies, my lifestyle, my attire, my friends, family, social status or income makes me weird. And I can almost guarantee that none of the people in this thread are truly "weird". And, I'm pretty sure that if you WERE weird, you'd wish you weren't.

Dr. Danger

Let's Talk Lobotomy
Dec 24, 2008
"You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same organic, decaying matter as everything else."
Tyler Durden

I'm getting a little weary of all the "Look at how kooky I am" threads. I'm normal as are 98% of the posters on the Escapist.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
Talking about how weird you are is like a guy talking about the size of his man-bits. The bigger he says it is, the smaller they probably are.

In other words, if you run around saying "ZOMG CHECK OUT HOW WEIRD I AM! BOOP BOOP BOOP! NO ONE IS WEIRDER THAN ME!", you probably aren't half as weird as you make yourself out to be. The weird kids don't draw attention to it.

Grell Sutcliff

May 25, 2011
I neck farted a couple of times by accident.
I do consider my self weird when compared to the rest of the disgustingly stupid public and I'm very glad I'm not like them.