Question of the Day, May 10, 2010

Beardon65

Jul 16, 2009
Seeing as I don't have a microwave, the only tall building around is my house and it probably wouldn't break, nor do I own a baseball bat. So I'd just strap it to one of the bottle rockets, shooting it into the sky and dodge the glass and plastic debris that would fall from the sky. Then, cook the debris, mix it into chili and send it to Steve Jobs. It would probably be the equivelent to eating your own child. Only the child had skin and bones made from glass and plastic. Which could probably cut something on his insides. That seems plausible.

s_glasgow99

Jan 8, 2010
I would like to soak one in a Coke Cola bath for about a week, then drop a classic black and green brick Xbox on it from 2 story balcony. It would be the epitome of mass media destruction.

... or you could just give it to the cat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NP-AeKX40

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Assuming I had an extra iPad, and assuming I had nothing better to do with it other than destroy it, I would choose to do so by exploding it. Spectacularly.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
HSIAMetalKing said:
Remember that guy who used to put all kinds of stuff into blenders to see if they'd blend? That.
Son of a goddamn *****, *I* was gonna suggest that!

NINJA'D WITH A CHAINSAW.

(No, that wasn't my comment to this thread; that's my iPad annihilation method.)

muckinscavitch

Jul 27, 2009
Well.. To start, I would NEVER 'have' an ipad to call my own. No matter how much money I had.

OT: Blow up the factory! Take 'em all out in one big bang. Make sure plans and 'blueprints' go with it.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Shoot it.

If you're feeling like a badass, try the .44 Magnum. Like this magnificent bastard.

If you're feeling like a badass who just ate a dinosaur, crapped out a thunderbolt, grew facial hair that would put ZZ Top to shame, punched Cthulu in the face and experienced a Highlander-esque quickening in the span of about five minutes, I reccomend the .500 Magnum. But only if you have the balls to tame a tiger with a wiffle bat, becaus this is a MAN GUN, FOR MEN WHO DO MANLY THINGS! And an improper operator would have his soul ripped apart by the sheer masculine majesty of the .500 Magnum!
(If the .500 Magnum can do that to ice, imagine what it does to iPads!)

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
Of course microwave it, it makes pretty pictures and then it EXPLODES.

The stuff inside the screen probably means it's gonna look really nice.

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
Attach some rockets to it like a lunar lander, make a big hubba la loo about making an iPad lunar lander thingamajig. Make a video of it displaying the awesome capabilities of my iPad lunar lander. Hyping it up like it's the best thing since sliced bread (because it would be) and at the end flip a switch and make the C4 that was secretly planted onboard to explode. And then blame it on terrorists!

Archonic Energy

Feb 8, 2010
feed it into the core of a nuclear reactor...
then remove the saftey rods...
then turn off the cooling systems...
then run like hell!

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
questions like this make me wish the sonic universe was real-if i could throw the iPad off a platform in the sky onto a bed of giant spikes, i'd be happy.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Well, first I'd grab my battleaxe...

Actually, I'm going to be original and say I would make a speedbump/ramp out of it and drive on top of it with progressively bigger vehicles. First a bike, then a smart car, then a normal car, then a bus. Actually, skip all that: make it into a ramp and drive over it with a bobcat.