Skyrim: Who did you marry?

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
kouriichi said:
Raj wed to Wife Mjoll.

She is good warrior. And good cook!

But she hate thieves...... and Raj is thief. In fact, Raj is leader of Thieves!
She not to happy about it. She say, "get real job! Stop leeching off of others."

Raj just ignore her though. Till Mjoll get angry. Chase Raj through town with ebony warhammer. Guards no care. They all stay back. "Shot in knee! We cannot help. Sorry" they all say.

Raj know they lying. They chase me just fine when someone accuse me of stabbing them. Raj have no comment on stabbing people. No proof ever happened, cant say it was me.

Oh, but off topic again. Moonsugar does that to Khajiit. Happy with Wife Mjoll, no matter how abusive she is to Raj.
Trust Sarram when he tells you that women, no matter race, always trouble.

Always.

Sarram cannot tell you number of times he has been been accused of theivery, much bounties and groups sent after Sarram, all from women claiming Sarram stole something of theirs. He knows because Sarram picks through pockets of dead and scorched persuers.

That may be true, but Sarram still says women are trouble.

SweetLiquidSnake

Jan 20, 2011
My first choice is probably Aela since my chick looks like her and I really want that armor, but I'm wondering if you can customize your follower, as in change their outfits, equipment, have them follow you, etc. Anyone know??

AppleShrapnel

Jan 2, 2010
My heavy armoured, greataxe-wielding female Khajiit married Uthgerd the Unbreakable. I was kinda pining for Lydia, but I guess she's not as much a furry as Uthy. :p

Recently I've just let her stay home and run her little shop, and I've started to run around dungeons and ruins with Jordis... mostly because I got Spellbreaker and wanted someone to use it, instead of unceremoniously selling it or have it collect dust on a shield plaque. Jordis is a bit cuter than Lydia as well, and doesn't seem as upset and annoyed about carrying your burdens.

Lore-wise, I can kinda understand why Khajiit are seemingly immune from player charms; the whole Amulet of Mara courtship and whatnot is purely Nord tradition, and since Khajiit aren't even allowed in cities, I doubt they'd be terribly keen on honring such things. /:3

GrimGrimoire

Aug 11, 2011
My secondary character ( a female high-elf mage) married that female dark-elf student at the College of Winterhold.
Can anyone remember her name?

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
SweetLiquidSnake said:
My first choice is probably Aela since my chick looks like her and I really want that armor, but I'm wondering if you can customize your follower, as in change their outfits, equipment, have them follow you, etc. Anyone know??
Yes, as long as it's the same type of armour that they wear, and has a higher armour rating than what they have.

Example: Lydia wears heavy armour, looks surprisingly good in Dwarven, but I don't think she'll wear banded iron because whatever it is she has by default is better.

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
Valiant 4 Funk said:
Mjoll the Lioness! She has a very unique voice, and she has this kinda sexy Braveheart thing goin' on.
Actually, she has the same voice as female city guards, just more dialogue.

Frost27

Good news everyone!
Jun 3, 2011
DarkRyter said:
I married Miura.

Too bad, all she ever says is "Thank you for... helping me.", because I killed two people on a hit contract.

It's hard to be romantic when your wife keeps talking to you like you're the shady underworld contact she hired through a dark prayer.
Just pretend "... helping me." is a euphemism for orgasm.

I married Ysolda but I regret my choice. I would rather marry Mjoll or Jordis the blond Lydia.

Originally I wanted to have one of the two of them kill Ysolda on command to take their rightful place at my side as is the sith way, but apparently you don't get to remarry.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Ysolda, because she was the first to offer marriage and I needed a house to store my loot.

stefman

Jan 9, 2011
Solaire of Astora said:
I married Camilla Valerius.

...Then I killed her in a vain attempt to hopefully be able to marry Aela. Alas, Bethesda did not have the foresight to allow the marriage quest to be repeatable. Realizing this fact certainly dampered my spirits, but then I played Skyrim some more and was happy again. Camilla's dead body sits behind some wooden boxes in my Whiterun home, where noone will ever possibly think to look, so I think I'm in the clear.
I found this extremely funny for some twisted reason.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I married Ysolda. She was the first person I met who mentioned my Amulet of Mara.

Seraj

Nov 27, 2010
Muiri, the one who used to work at the apothecary in Markarth, nothing creepier than marrying your hitman dear...

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
I married Onmund from the college of Winterhold, mostly because he was the first male I found that had the marriage option. I would have married Lydia but she got shot into the sky by a giant and didn't make it.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
No one yet. I'm 80 hours in and I've just read the you know what at you know where. I'm too busy buggering about stabbing things and nicking stuff to marry anyone. Lydia is just extra inventory space.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
how do you actually marry people in this game?
i know its in there i just dont know how to do it

Don Vlad

May 2, 2012
SidingWithTheEnemy said:
I'm still looking for a nice Partner for my manly, eloquent and filthy rich Orc Archmage Bachelor (250,000 Septims without even counting all that precious junk and jewelry at his property). I never thought it to be that difficult finding the right one. He has everything, power, money and awesome good looks, but Lydia started to refuse to carry his Stuff after he told her to carry home half a dwemer ruin of Artifacts and Solid Dwemer Metalchunks back home. Same goes for that Uflberth the Unbroken Tomboy. Was probably pretty humiliating to be beaten down in a tavern brawl by a mage no less but she seems to like the pain. (Kinky masocistic fetish anyone?)
She didn't like to carry those heavy dwarven Pottery around either. She starts refusing to carry things, too. So my Orc will probably leave her alone as well.

So anyone wanting to play Date-doctor?
Who is the right choice for my Orc?
Who is willing to carry all that Dwarven junk from those ruins around without being "huffy" (probably a bug) afterwards?
Are there any cute Orc-Ladies around? He only met that blacksmith at Markarth but she is rather ugly, well in worst case scenario she gets a nice Dragonbonehelmet anyway...
There are... two female orcs, I think? This is at least what I seem to remember from the Wiki.

As for "carrying your burdens", did you know that your followers can have unlimited inventory space? Provided you make them pick up items by ordering them to do so, rather than placing them directly in their inventory, they can pick up limitless amounts of crap. I've had Cicero carry entire Dwemer ruins in his pockets for me just so I can melt them down and sell the ingots :D Not that I need the Septims, as a thief I already have over 300,000, plus loads of high-end loot I've stashed and not even bothered to sell yet.

My dark elf thief assassin has been married four times, first to Muiri, then to Camilla, then to Sapphire. The first two I got sick of hearing about that contract and about "the claw", and Sapphire's attitude just bugged me. So I forced the game to let me marry Haelga who is HAWT :D

P.S. This is my first post here, so hello everyone. I actually made an account just now to comment on this thread, but I'll be sticking around for sure.