What if Videogame Characters could use FML...

Grayfayce

Oct 14, 2009
"Late for work AGAIN. Get down to Anomalous Materials, all shit breaks loose and I'm crow baring my colleagues in the face. FML"

1FreeMan

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
Some guys nicked me & my mom then sent my dad off to kill his buddies. Then they killed him. FML.

-JackM123

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Went to the Viscount's office today but he is a very busy man I've been standing around politely tapping people on the shoulder and telling them if they are waiting to see the Viscount they better have some sort of luck with the gods because I've been waiting here all day. FML

DisgruntledKirkwallCitizen

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
This Bearded scientist is so awesome! Kiling those invading whitemasked bastards as they come. But he won't even talk to me ...FML.
-FancyVance

ZydrateDealer

Nov 17, 2009
My colony was invaded today by a Bulrathi War Fleet. It was a beautiful place with many riches...so my omnipotent master decides that it'd be prudent to blow the entire planet to pieces to stop the Bulrathi turning the tide of the war. Currently I (and a few million others) have been re-homed but it's a toxic world and there are Darlocks everywhere. FML

IncensedKlackonSlave1087315

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
"Today, me and my mates wanted to eat some brains. Guess what: Some freakin' plants beat us up. Seriously, wtf? FML"
--brainsmasher666

"Today, some junkies brutally killed my wife and baby daughter, putting rubies on their bodies, blood glowing on ivory skin. Outside, snow is falling like ashes from post-apocalyptic skies. Everything turns into a vortex of green blood. I'll have to make some people trip over their feet, preferably into their graves. brb. FML"
--MasterOfMetaphors

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
"Just defeated a big-ass demon after a long and perilous quest when that ghost ***** tells me I have to sacrifice my self to save the world... like hell I will... FML"

-Twilighthater666

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
Today, I still can't get anyone to find my wife, even though it's been years & I've had TONS of people swearing that they'll help. Stupid quillboars. FML.

-QuillboarH8rMankirk

I agree, your life sucks (56) - You totally deserved it (472)

Comments

FIRST
#1 - pwnagepally

^ STFU N00B
#10 - CthuMoo

dude, do you have amnesia or somethin? we've found her, like, a hundred times
#2 - by EatsAllianceBabies

Tim Cr810

Dec 24, 2009
"Dad's gone, his assistant is dead, evry1's trying to kill me, gotta leave home... FML"
-LneWndrr

"Today i broke down and cried because I realized that I've been chasing after this girl I hardly know to the point where I gave up 10 years of my life that I could have spent getting to know Malon... FML"
Hero O' time

"Crew's dead, Ishi's a tin man, stranded on a planet full of freaks... AND I'M OUT OF NOM JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FMMFL"
GraysonHunt

creager91

Mar 3, 2011
Misho- said:
Basically that's it lol (For those unfamiliar its FMylife: Your Everyday Life Stories.)

What do you think the characters in video games would write if they could use FML:

I'll go first.

"Today, after jumping over lava pits, stomping on undead monstrosities and mutant muderous reptiles, I finally got to the end room ready to rescue the princess... Only to find out she's in another castle. FML"

RedPlumber Mushroom Kingdom
You might actually be onto something, like I could totally see myself visiting fictional character FML since i dont believe 90% of them anyway

anywho heres mine

Woke up today to find that my banana hoard had been pillaged AGAIN (should really look into better security than a welcome sign) and I had to cross oceans, jungles, climb a mountain and fight various banana thieving jerks, after all was said and done I got my bananas back safely but yet I still have no pants FML

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
ZeroG131 said:
"So get this: Zombies. Lots and lots of zombies. Well more like infected but who cares! The zombies, infected, whatever you want to call them are evolving! I'd have been fucked if I didn't run into these three other guys: A trash talking biker, an old Vietnam Veteran, and some college girl film student. Maybe I can figure out how the new management works before I die...before we die. Every time, we get a ride out something ruins it. The pilot turns into a zombie, the couple starts fighting, the freaking military tells us WE carry the infection. The old guy, wants to get us to an Island...what do we have to lose? We've been left 4 dead anyway. FML

-leftyLouis4
Hey, silver lining! I found some PILLS HERE! Otherwise, FML.

-leftyLouis4

OT:

My mentor/employee type guy keeps telling me to "do a barrel roll". What I don't get is why the barrel roll can actually deflect lasers. Maybe the g-diffuser warps space around my ship, so doing a barrel roll causes the lasers to diffract in all directions. Whatever, I just wish he'd stop yelling at me all the time! FML.

-FoxMcArwing

GunstarHero

Mar 19, 2010
A few days ago, I was rebuilt from ashes. Then the ship got attacked, and one thing led to another, and now there's a Salarian singing Gilbert & Sullivan down the corridor. He won't shut up. FML

-Crass Effect

Khenal Baroney

Nov 18, 2009
Finally finished landscaping my lawn when freaking zombies(!) come and eat all but a few plants! FML

-GreenthumbGuy

Went to Opera today. Would have been FML enough without everyone bursting into flames and the lead actress going on about mito-somethings...

-LadyCop

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
"Today, I had to choose between the first lieutenant of my hyperadvanced space ship and my gunnery chief - who I'm madly in love with - to detonante a bomb which could potentially save billions of lives. Then the ***** guilted me over it when I let her live. FML."

- Shep324

"Today, I stepped out of my ship on a rescue mission on an unknown world. Five minutes later, I was up to my tits in possessed corpses and some crazy blue ***** stole all my ancient, priceless equipment. FML."

- kills_headcrab_jellyfish_for_a_living

"Today, I woke up on a train, completely unaware of who or where I was. After being yelled at by a lot of strangers who claimed to know me, it was decided that I was going to liberate the human race from an alien empire. Alone. Worse still: to do this, they gave me a crowbar. University did not teach me enough. FML."

- TheFreeMan

"Today, I woke up with the intent of celebrating my sister's birthday. After running some errands, I bought her a gift and gave it to her. Moments later, everyone I ever knew was dead and I was homeless and on fire. Trust me, your day wasn't that bad. FML."

- Does not chase chickens

"Today, I woke up and my knees and tongue were gone. A few hours later, I learnt I was going to be a cake. On the bright side, I got a sweet ass gun... that can't shoot anything. FML."

- cubelover2190

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
So, today, I was fitting together some parts for my new vehicle. I just finished the paint job, red and black, looked cool!

...I forgot to put a f**king seat in it. FML.

Bear&Bird124