What'd you name your Shepard and why?

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
My dark haired, black lipped, pale skinned goth chick character was named "Koko Shepard."
As far as the little world in my head is concerned, she is cannon.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Shep Shepard because I'm just that unoriginal. That and whatever the default name was, because after my 4th out of 9-13 playthroughs, I just got tired of naming the shepard clones.

Kahldris71

Jun 1, 2011
Mine is a default shep, relegated to default ME1 looks, since i coulden't get it to not look like a donkey. His name is Beck Shepard. I wanted to name him Beckendorf Shepard, i forget if it was too long or i diden't like the sound or whatever.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
ImAWalrus Shepard

it was kinda of funny

Iamawalrus Shepard Lvled up

Fereyen

Oct 17, 2008
I also named mine Adrian, I believe when I first played Mass Effect was when I had recently beaten HL: Opposing Force

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Probably something silly. You don't really get to see it anyway. That or just "BFM", it means less typing or thinking for me ^-^.

Th3Ch33s3Cak3 said:
I kept mine with defualt. Good ol' John.

But if I did name him, I'd name him Bubbles.
And definitely not that because there's a mong at our barracks called "John Shepard".

biGBum333

Aug 26, 2010
my real first name, because my last name is shepherd. so i decided it would be appropriate just to use my real name haha

Captain Ninja

May 9, 2009
I called my Shepard Shepard, so that when everyone called him Shepard, it felt like his best friends were actually on a 1st name basis

enriel

Oct 20, 2009
I named my first male Shepard Kaydin and then had to immediately start over and rename him because of a certain Mr. Alenko. However, my male shep was used mostly for achievement mongering and my real file which I carried into ME2 and (eventually) 3 is a lovely lady Shepard named Enriel.

Because I always play female and name every single one of my characters Enriel. It's just my name. Except I've recently discovered that apparently it's a real name now that people actually have and it made me frown a bit.

Eternal_24

Aug 4, 2009
I called mine "Ares" because I'd been playing a lot of Rome: Total War (as the Greek Cities faction) at the time and thought it would be awesome to have my character named after the Greek God of War.