Would you date your avatar?

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Only if it turned out that it was Garrus who'd sneaked into a club to get his groove on while Shepard was busy doing Thane's loyalty mission. But he doesn't have a scar so... =(

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
If I were female i'd "social link" with Izanagi like there is no tomorrow.
I have a fetish for badass design.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Yeah, actually.

As I heard from someone else after I started using it (who linked me the original), the dragon pictured is actually female.

Though I couldn't tell it just from the mug shot.

[sub](<3 Dragons)[/sub]

EDIT: Oops. Wrong avatar...but this one is also female anyway so...it still fits.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
Would I screw the flag to a fictional communist dictatorship?

Meh, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing I'd masturbated with.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
No I would not date Mr. Winter (AKA, the Dean from Community). I am not gay. I'd totally hang out with him though. The shenanigans we'd cause in the school.

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
Sure, I'd enjoy a date to a comedy club or a movie.
He seems like a really nice guy who knows how to laugh and enjoy things.

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Yes I would. Honestly though, she should end up with Laura over the 'thing' that is the main character of the show she is from.

One day I'll get someone to explain why Japanese males love such bland, empty and oblivious main characters.

Captcha: Hit the hay. I would if I could.

Mossberg Shotty

Jan 12, 2013
PsychicTaco115 said:
Alien avatar?

Sure; there might be a problem with French kissing, but I'm sure I can work it out
Forget kissing, you could burst out of my chest anytime.

OT: This is a bit of a loaded question. Would I be dating J-Dog, or just his mask? Regardless, the answer is a resounding 'yes'.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
would I date a banner saying drink more beer? Hell yea I would, now if I could only get it to shut up about its bathroom habits.

Bob Thenecromancer

Nov 10, 2012
Well bestiality is illegal where I live so no. That and I don't think it would be very pleasurable to have sex with a mongoose or a cobra.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Would I date Ra? No. Would I have an awesome bro-venture with him? Hell yis! We'd PARTY H-RA-D!

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Would I date Anomander Rake? Nope. I simply don't deserve someone like him. If I felt I was worthy, then yes, despite my being a heterosexual male, I would be all over that.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I would date Sasha, she seems nice, friendly, and is quite perky, and I would assume she is quite the cook based on her love for food. Glados on the other hand, it would depend if I could date Carolyne because from her voice recordings she seems to have a very upbeat and happy personality along with a passion for science.

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
A tech-priest of the Adeptus Mechanicus? Hmm. There's a good chance there could be a male or female body under that robe, but I'm willing to go for it. I'm literally not entirely sure how dinner would go down, given the lack of any visible mouth or face, but they can enjoy their nutrient paste whilst I spend their half of the money on a top quality meal. I'm a little skeptical about how 'coffee' would go; even if the original models were compatible, significant upgrades may have rendered certain ports obsolete.

EDIT: Upon further inspection of the original image, turns out my avatar is actually a Heretek. Despite the additional risk of sudden daemonic incursion during an otherwise pleasant night in, I think I'm still willing to give it a try.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I don't think I could date a squid. Not only would I drown, but the pressure would likely crush me. They're also reeealy delicate. Also, I'm not into squids, plus that's probably illegal.