You now have three no strings attached wishes.

Jan 29, 2009
I wish that I knew what the absolute best thing ever would be to wish for in my remaining two wishes.
Then I'd wish for those two wishes.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
-Teleportation
-Enough money to live happily for the rest of my life
-(would be withheld until need presented itself)

...Yep.

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
the vast majority of you completely wasted your wishes.

1. I want to be a Timelord.
2. I want to have my own TARDIS.
3. I want to be as clever as The Doctor.

Captain Schpack

Apr 22, 2009
Reality bending power of God (The all-inclusive power) [shape-shifting, creating objects out of the air, teleporting, telepathy]

A fail safe if I want to give up some of these powers

And I'd save the last wish

NEREVAR117

Aug 1, 2011
1. Godhood.
2. No one else can ever wish for godhood.
3. No one else can make a wish that could lead to me losing my godhood.

The last two are unnecessary as I would then have the ability to do it myself, but hey, let's go ahead and use what we have first.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
1. Have the Girl of my Dreams (a Hot British Nerdy Gamer girl)

2. money that never runs out

3. Mastery of the Force (so i can be a Sith IRL)

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
1.Shapeshifting (Anything a rock, dog, person etc.)
2. Ability to rewind time. (I keep memories and I also un-age so it doesn't stack up.)
3. 100% disease resistance (So I only need to worry about dieing of old age)

Oh added effect of rewind time. If I died in an accident time gets turned back automatically. I did have accident in things to worry about to die of but with this now I don't.

mcnally86

Apr 23, 2008
Phlakes said:
I'd wish for the power to do anything, but if that's against the rules-
Its not against the rules. It's the Twilight Zone ending. You become the genie and he goes powerless. But now he has freedom and your waiting for a slob to rub your bottle and demand things.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I'd wish that the Secret World MMO lore was real. Basically I've been getting really into this games news that's been coming out, just because of the lore of it (Reminds me a little of the Dresden Files). I'd love to wake up one day and realize I have powers that I could control. I wouldn't wish for infinite power, because I'd like to be able to practice and get to use them.

I'd wish for the ability to grow a sexy beard (Seriously, fuck this weird mustache thing I've got going on)

I'd wish I'd never have to worry about money problems and anything like that mundane nature ever again. Though with all the excitement and fear of my first wish, I doubt I'd worry about it anyway.

New Frontiersman

Feb 2, 2010
New Frontiersman said:
Three wishes...

First I'd wish I could meet my online pen pal in real life.

Then I'd wish that I'd pass all my final exams and essays.

Finally I'd probably wish that I could stop procrastinating so much...

Speaking of those last two, I should probably get back to work...

Later guys.
I think I've changed my mind. For my three wishes I'd like...

A magical Wikipedia-esaue source of ultimate knowledge that I can call up at any time and look up things I need to know. It would hyperlinks so I can look up things I read about that interest me, multiple tabs for obvious reasons, and spoiler tags so I won't learn anything about the future I don't want to know yet.

The ability to save and reload my life so I can redo things, with multiple save slots of course.

And the ability to fly because it seems like it would be fun.

I might change my mind again later though... I don't really know.

Mutough

Apr 5, 2009
These are honest wishes.

1. A world with governments that work together to help the world rather than make obstacles out of each other.
2. A world that will never end.
3. A positive afterlife.

shrimpcel

Sep 5, 2011
I wish that no rules apply to my wishes.
Then I wish for more wishes.
I'm sure there's always a way to circumvent the rules.

urluckyidunbeatu

Feb 19, 2011
I'd wish for:
1. 12 million dollars
2. Amazing sexual prowess
3. Everyone in the world who needs it to just be a little bit happier, however and whatever it means to them so long as it doesn't come at the expense of another individual, man, animal or in cases with reasonable cause, plant.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
1. To be the only person on planet Earth capable of lying.
2. The Philosopher's stone.

I can't really think of anything else.

EDIT: Got it.

3. Physiology and MJOLRNIR armor of a SPARTAN III.
If I can only have half of 3 I'll take the physiology.

ReZerO

Mar 2, 2009
ravensheart18 said:
1) Godlike powers including the at will ability to know everything knowable and do anything doable
2) Immortality, until I choose to die
3) The ability to automatically fully and completely regenerate from any injury or illness.

That should do nicely.
i wouldn't wish for that first one.... that would make your infinite life insanely dull.... why bother to do anything when you already know everything. it kind of defeats the whole purpose of "being"

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
1). Infinite wealth, no matter what form it takes.
2). The ability to reincarnate, with memories, conscience, and personality, into any form I wish of my own design, or to not reincarnate at all if I feel that it is my time.
3). To be skilled at anything and everything. Omniscience.

I'm sure that with all of this, the possibilities of what I could do will run out eventually but damn if it won't be one hell of a trip.