Your First Screamer

Sneaky Paladin

Jan 21, 2009
I hate screamers because things suppost to startle make me scared that it might be right behind me but don't look now cause that would piss it off! At the beginning of most of my childhood my brother would drag me to the computer at night and say find the 10 things wrong with this picture QUICK. As in 20 seconds. I have a freaking phobia of those things now

Fallingwater

Mar 20, 2009
The one with mellow music, cartoon graphics and japanese characters. I jumped on the chair a bit. Since then, every animation/movie that starts mellow and soft has me reading the comments and/or fastforwarding before I consider it safe for viewing.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
The first time I saw one I nearly shit myself, I think it caught me so by surprise I don't think I screamed I just went "uuuur!"

Thing is now whenever I see a suspicious video on the internet I fast-forward to check in case...hooray screamer-paranoia.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Yeah, I get so nervous about those things now, that if it's some sort of picture puzzle, or anything you have to focus on, I right click it and select view picture to make sure it's not a gif, or flash, or a java applet. I'm not paranoid....no siree.... nope....

Knonsense

Oct 22, 2008
I remember this as my first one, even though it's a parody.

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/features/scary.html

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
It was this pic of a chair rattling about and nothing moving it and it got faster and faster and this fucked up face jumped from nowhere.

Fuck those things.

awatkins

Oct 17, 2008
I was presented with a very well-lit room and asked to find out what was wrong (odd) with it. I was wearing headphones, it was 2 am and I was sitting in an absolute absence of light, save the monitor. The face of a screaming womman appeard. Her eyes were completly black, exaggeratedly large (like an alien) and had razor sharp teeth surrounding the eyelids that pointed into the eyes. Her face was white, tinted bread-mold green.
I fell in love that night.

luna_moth

May 20, 2009
Mine was the car with mist one, my brothers were showing it to me and smiling so I knew it was a fucking trap. They are evil.

My friends have attempted to scare me with one, but I don't trust them either so it didn't work :)

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
I know what a screamer is, it's a girl that screams when you sex them up. Yeah. That's right.

Where's the exit?

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
That maze game ,however the bloke next to me had it happen to him before him so i was prepared

MattyboyJ

Sep 11, 2008
vamp rocks said:
McCa said:
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?

OT: The one with the maze. I just lol'ed as my mate had flown across the room.
nope....

lol but back on topic...

uhh it was like some car comercial thing and it said if you look closely you can see some mist that was like a ghost... or something..

if you want the link its:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg

have fun lol
Think that was my first one too, either that or it was this pic my mate showed me of an empty room, with the instructions to find 6 things wrong with the picture, after like 50 seconds, you got screamed.

TopaZzz

Mar 18, 2009
vamp rocks said:
uhh it was like some car comercial thing and it said if you look closely you can see some mist that was like a ghost... or something..

if you want the link its:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omigwg
same

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
It was this one about this woman's ghost waiting for her husband that died, it said look at the chair and you'll see her, then bout 10 seconds later boom frecky screming lady, scared the shit out of me. I was about 10 and my cousin showed me.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Amnestic said:
McCa said:
Was I the only one who though orgasm on here?
You were not.

The first one I was shown I was introduced to ahead of time. Since then, I expect every video I'm linked to to potentially be a Screamer and tuhs, have not feared them.
Lucky bastard =_=
I'm more internet-savvy now of course so I know a Screamer when I see one.

My first one was at the time me and my brother were looking through a page of these videos you email to your friends to make them piss their pants. Hence the name; Liquid Generation (.com)'s Sabotage. Some of them were funny but we came across one that was a seemingly innocuous flash video of optical illusions. "Stare at this for a minute" it said, and then what do you know! Big screaming zombie face with awful white eyes.

Gave me nightmares... damn brother of mine...

Luckily it was the only one I've ever seen, but boy was it bad!