Zero Punctuation: Halo Wars

Gonzobot

Apr 2, 2009
sarahvait said:
Anyone else catch the Brandon Crisp reference? Apparantly Yahtzee fears neither man nor hell.
I was originally going to say it was too soon for the joke, but honestly, the news has made enough of a mockery. Besides, I laughed when he made the reference, and I didn't really feel too bad about it.

But I'm a little amazed that out of twelve pages of comments there is only one poster who even is aware of him. Don't you people read newspapers? Some info about Brandon Crisp for you noobs: http://www.barrieadvance.com/barrieadvance/article/120701

Pandman711

Apr 2, 2009
Well I had the miss fortune to play Halo wars I'd thought to myself "why not give it a try?" I did do "Better" then you and found out what happens to the plucky female, she gets saved, bet you didn't see that coming. Oh and I liked your little head exploding pun with BATTLE ROYAL. If I remember right I think only two Heads explode in the book.

p.s don't review starcraft 1,2 or C&C its the same #*$&%ing thing as halo wars, Just more...

MrBrightside919

Oct 2, 2008
I really liked the guest review at the beginning. It was quite enjoyable...

Plus, Yahtzee seemed more angry in his review of Halo Wars than he usually is...

Great job...

alf1985

Oct 7, 2008
Fact: Both guys were funny!
Fact: They both were funny monday also!
Fact: They are not gonna do this often, so all the dumb-ass's that are cinical of the tag team match are just trying too hard to matter!
Fact: You don't, so just be good fans or quit watching all together.
Fact: To prove you don't matter, look this site over to find your videos that get uncountable numbers views every week. What was that, you don't have any such video? Who knew?
Fact: I'm one of those people that don't matter, so I am sure my message will go unheard. But what the hell, it's worth a try.

Oatmeal

Apr 2, 2009
It is definitely too soon for a Brandon Crisp joke by anyone that has a public following. The kid was only 15.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Brandon_Crisp

runningfatman

Dec 5, 2008
awsome i like the guest thing but yatzes better then grahm srry to say it but still gj if he winged it if not then meh

Crosseyes

Sep 2, 2008
Pandman711 said:
Oh and I liked your little head exploding pun with BATTLE ROYAL. If I remember right I think only two Heads explode in the book.
I remember the smoking* homosexual student, who was the second?

*smoking in this case is a verb, not an adjective

Hyperactiveman

Oct 26, 2008
12/10 Fudging Hilarious - I always wanted something like this crossover of my favorite Escapist video series to happen!

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
Awesome episode(s)!
The UnSkippable crew was amazingly good at a ZP style rant and Yahtzee's bit was inspired and among the best shows yet.

...also, I'm not a virgin.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
Nice. I liked the special presentation of the unskippable guy. It was funny to see him doing the rant.

X-Blades should sell well in Brasil. We all prefer butts over breasts here.

Kill a imp today.

Wayne Venus

Aug 15, 2008
Just gonna throw this out there, but you CAN switch to specific unit groups. All you gotta do is select all units and press the right trigger.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Damn, both crossovers were hilarious, but good job to Graham, I enjoyed it about as much as the Halo Wars review.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
I actually liked Graham's part, I thought it was neat he lived up to his side of the challenge.

I also thorougly enjoyed the Brandon Crisp joke, that was well placed.

Overall, it was an enjoyable review.