Zero Punctuation: iPhone Games

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Breathing on Mars is easy.

Avoiding the space tigers and wooing the hot princess betrothed to some other Martian berk is the real challenge.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Trainyard Express was a really fun puzzle game.

Also, I just found Rage, by idSoftware is out on iPhone. Looks amazing.

Fumbleumble

Oct 17, 2010
wickes666 said:
see, i have an iPod, so the whole mars question doesn't really apply to me. thank you middle upper class parents of kid who's iPod i took :)
Are you seriously acting all smart, because you're such a scumbag you stole from someone.

I went to a rather enlightened school... we used to walk around in packs and put people like you in hospital... there's nothing better than seeing the look of gratitude in a someone's eye's as he looks at the smear that used to be the person who victimised him.

I wish adulthood worked that way.

Jul 23, 2008
Good one.
Agree with Yahtzee especially on the Cut The Rope easiness. Although a recent update had some pretty tough levels to it.

Now, for this post to be washed away in a sea of smug!

Wolfram01 said:
Trainyard Express was a really fun puzzle game.

Also, I just found Rage, by idSoftware is out on iPhone. Looks amazing.
Plays like arse. Doesn't even look that good when compared to Infinity Blade.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Been playing angry birds on my android for about 2 months now. It's great entertainment while I'm on the toilet. Looks like fruit ninja and cut the rope are also available.....and I too see the android logo everytime I see a yahtzee imp. Good thing his aren't green or Google might get all angry and suey and stuff.

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
Well then I better get my iPod touch and internet and tell them to make up and get connected so I can buy games. I have Angry Birds and that is fun. So Assassin's Creed Brotherhood next week maybe? Because I would've like to see Yahtzee rip on Medal of Honor and Fable III. Oh well, I now have an excuse to dust off my iPod.

You know, I only got an iPod touch and not an iPhone.......... SHIT I AM LIVING IN MARS! Oh wait, I can breath because I was forced to watch Naruto, Final Fantasy 12 and Twilight. ... Nice neighborhood I have.

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
I don't have an iPhone because I'm not a pretentious hipster and hate using phones. As an aside, these videos seem to get worse and worse every week. Maybe I'm just getting tired of hearing one of the aforementioned hipsters bitching about the smallest of things week after week.

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
I don't need a stinkin iPhone.

I'll take a PSP or a DS over apple any day.
None of these top 3 apple games compare to a game like scribblenauts.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Am I the only person on earth who actually LIKED Ashley from RE4 (sure, the main reason i liked her was that there was the chance of her getting naked at some point, but still)?

Also, no we don't breath on Mars. It's much easier to live here if you don't have to...

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I'm glad he hasn't actually shunned AC:B :D
also, I don't play the iPhone :O but those games look fun ^-^

Cube1701

Dec 1, 2010
I was quite surprised that, out of the four games mentioned, three of them are available on Android. and Cut The Rope is due on Android any time soon. I've played the three on Android and I don't really think much of them. They're good for ten minutes then they start getting a bit boring.

I do like how Rovio have made Angry Birds on Android into a free ad-based game (oh, and there's an app for hiding all the adverts if you don't like them).

bloodshed113094

Jul 16, 2010
I used a very, very, very, very, very complex straw that make air out of nothingness or steels it from another dimension or something to breath on mars, now get working on AC brotherhood pls ^^

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Nice Review, and those games are handy time wasters, like world of goo.

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDD next week, I'll get to see my much anticipated assassin's creed brotherhood review!

PH3NOmenon

Oct 23, 2009
Mars is pretty crowded, if this thread is to be believed.

Populated by pretty nice people too.

Orsoeus

Oct 14, 2010
Awwh i was praying to every god i could fucking think of that he would review Assasasins Creeds Brotherhood, after that shit storm 'game' Black Ops. Please be next week xD

-[c0Ka|Ne]-

Feb 17, 2010
Loop Stricken said:
Well see, the thing about Mars is that there's loads of air there thanks to aliens and the Governator.

Aka I don't have an iPhone.
Also Angry Birds just sounds like a reskinned Sieger [http://www.kongregate.com/games/gmentat/sieger] to me.
Nice link :D