Have you ever gone "wow" at the stupidity of other people?

Warbandit

Nov 13, 2009
silentsentinel said:
I die a little every time the Republicans try to sabotage Obama. I mean, he's the opposite party, sure, but the Democrats never treated Bush this badly.
Same in the Canadian view. Liberals keep harshing on Harper to the point of petty insults. No real reason for it... He's better than their candidate at the tmie of election, and Canada's getting better...

Warbandit

Nov 13, 2009
Furioso said:
Xzi said:
Yea @ Christians. I live in Colorado Springs, so they're the biggest "wow" group here.
What exactly do you have against christians? >:|
At a guess, it would be general inability to consider other options, there being only God's infinite will. Makes them hard to argue with, or understand.

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
My hometown is packed with chavs. xD So yes.
And I'm always one for witty intellectual comebacks. Which are wasted on them, but it's hilarious to hear their "retorts" to something so smart. Which they think was brilliant. It's amazing. Usually ends up with me getting a bottle thrown at me. (Or once, a can of Vimto) Also had someone trying to trip me up (not by kicking my supporting leg) I simply turned around, looked at him like "What the fuck?"

Okay I'll shut up. But most of my stories do involve chavs. x]

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Furioso said:
Xzi said:
Yea @ Christians. I live in Colorado Springs, so they're the biggest "wow" group here.
Simple, really, there's nothing more boring than a smart christian. People only notice when christians say or do something stupid.

ROTMASTER

Dec 4, 2008
while playing 1vs100 on XBL there were about 45000 people in the game and 1 question was who was the lead actor in Night at the museum and about 1000 people got it wrong later there was another question with the same # of people and mostly the same people we had which of the following is not a fossil fuel? Coal Oil or Solar Power and about 7500 people got it wrong now that is pathetic

Ocelot GT

Oct 29, 2009
All the time! In fact just the other day at an employment agency I heard some guy complaining about how he couldn't get his forklift license because he didn't have driver ID since he came out of jail. He couldn't contact who gave him the license as he had forgot. The employment officer asked if the agency paid for his forklift license, he said yes. So they said, well if we paid for it we'd have the paperwork on the PC. He got very angry and started swearing, and shouting saying it's not on the system, it's gone.

Finally the employment officer asks when he did the course, he replies. 9 years ago.

I mean OMG! SERIOUSLY! How stooooooopid can you be!? He expects that after 9 years everyone at the job search agency have all been personally briefed on this ONE persons situation and have intricate details of training he received 9 years ago, when the company changed names and owners only 2 years ago.

cuddly kit

May 14, 2009
Aby_Z said:
More than "wow", I find myself Facepalming more and more every day. My teachers making horrible attempts at jokes, people just not getting what they really should understand, etc.

I used to think facepalm was just something you SAID you did, like LOL, but truly it is something I find I must do just about every day now.
ok i have had this happen to me seriously this is what he said: one day all the equations where at a party and e^x was in a corner, one of the quadrativcs went over and said come on e^x integrate yourself, why said e^x makes no difference.

Ok that was a joke that made sense but a math joke! Come seriously

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
All the time.

All the freaking time.

I will now raise my flame shield by refraining from listing certain outspoken Republicans...I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.

DeathArtist

Jul 31, 2009
We should all be grateful for all of the stupid people out there. They are the stepping stones we intelligents use to advance ourselves.

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
There's to many to name, why I don't generally watch TV anymore. Though listening to aunt and uncle watch Fox News in the background makes me feel better about my own admittedly supreme intelligence.

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
Warbandit said:
Furioso said:
Xzi said:
At a guess, it would be general inability to consider other options, there being only God's infinite will. Makes them hard to argue with, or understand.
I've considered other options, and I settled on christianity.

In general, Atheism is just astoundingly "wow" (ifyouknowhatimean) because they refuse to consider other options, there only being Darwin's infallible theory of evolution. Makes them hard to argue with, or even understand.

Replace "Atheism" with any damn noun in the world and the argument still wouldn't work. It's just flatly fallacious.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
As far as finding stupidity on the internet I need only say Welcome to the internet.

For me going wow at stupidity well I was in history class or was it law class it does not matter either way I was in class at school last year and we ended up talking about the economy. The teacher said the obvious question to the class how do you think we should fix it and this girl next to me not one to be quiet or shy says "Why not just print more money?" My reaction of course is to slowly turn at her and state aloud "Are you that damn stupid!?"after a brief pause I continue to say "I expect that kind of question back in elementary or even middle school but in high school? in the 12th grade what the hell!?" the teacher got pissed and so on but that's not the point.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
When perfectly valid criticism is offered on any video on YouTube and the fantards instantly come running with their frothing renditions of "WHY DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT NOOB YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS etc".

I metaphorically drop my jaw at that level of stupidity.

I also tend think "wow" when girls try to get my attention by way of sexuality.

Also, when people automatically assume my moniker TwilightDF has something to do with the Twilight franchise when in fact I've been using said moniker for years before I even found out Twilight existed.