Poll: Are gamers good in bed?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Though it needn't be said at this point: sexual prowess =/= gaming prowess. There is really no meaningful correlation.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Just know, that like gaming, they`ll be willing to invest a hours and hours getting better to be the very best like no one ever was.
At 5 minute intervals.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I don't really have any experience sleeping with gamers...the one Otaku I was with wasn't terrible. More than anything though I'm curious to see how many gamers are asexual like me. Same for Otaku as well I suppose.

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Jarek Mace said:
As a virgin, I can safely say that I am the mighty god of sex. I stride into battle wielding my divine eleven-inch meat sword; the Vaginites quiver with fear, envy, and desire as I approach them.

... I have nothing constructive to contribute to this topic.
Rating yourself is a fallacious research technique. Everyone thinks they are Ron Jeremy or Dirk Diggler. If you want to know how good I am, ask the 3 women who broke up with me (or I them), then cheated on their new boyfriends because they wanted my cock inside them again. One of them cheated on four different guys with me. I hated her. I wanted to ruin her life, so I fucked her brains out then made her live with the shame of being a cheater. I never cheated, though.

Also, my gamer girlfriend was horrible in bed, I had to teach her everything, and then when we broke up she forgot it all and our multiple liaisons after that kind of sucked...

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
As gamers are still normal people (madness, I know!) I really doubt they are much worse than say, people who lift weight on average. Hell, might even be better, due to trying to make up for not having a Conan Babarian body.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Dags90 said:
Stasisesque said:
I wasn't expecting the world, but when you actually argue with me about which hole is the right hole you have to go now. Bye-bye.
Maybe urethra sex was just his jam? There are weirder kinks.

I don't think I've had sex with anyone who would call themselves a gamer.
Are there people who get off to having things put in there? 0_o

OT:

I haven't been with enough people to judge; but I for one am a glorious beast in the sack.

Stormcloud23

Aug 15, 2008
I'm pretty sure it's wholly impossible to say gamers as a collective are good or bad in bed. It's the same as any other cross section of society, you'll have some good and some bad. You can't really just make a blanket statement like that, it's gonna be different from person to person. There's that whole "gamers/nerds are virgins" stigma that still goes around, so I doubt our reputation is all that stellar. But whatever, most people are lame anyways.

As far as me personally, I can't speak to my own efficacy without an obvious bias, but I have been told I perform far above expectation. Which is cool I guess, but sex is not really something I go out of my way for. I'm far more interested in the emotional aspect of it. Living alone a hemisphere away from everyone you grew up with tends to have that effect I suppose. I'd rather have someone special to hold and come home to than a bunch of randoms I can fuck whenever. Maybe I'm crazy.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
rbstewart7263 said:
Seriously do we have the rep of being good lays? last I checked we dont but its been awhile since I checked. The advent of the gamers looking to get laid dating site has got me wondering? Are we masters of cunninglingus or do most of us just lay there?

So I want to hear your stories. How do you rate yourself?

How do you rate other gamers youve slept with?
Well, having slept my way through my college gaming club, I have a rather unique perspective on this. My answer?

It varies.

I'm considered quite good. Moreover, my gamer spouse is very good in bed. That's one of the reasons I married my spouse. **grin**

I've slept with a number of other gamers, and at least one "just lays there" and another one was "meh, okay" and another was "fairly good, but not great".

So yeah, gamers fall in the whole gambit of sexual skill, from the bad to great.

All that said, I don't think being a gamer really has a specific effect on one's sexual skill. It really depends on the individual - which is exactly what it depends on in the larger population.

Roggen Bread

Nov 3, 2010
Dags90 said:
CleverNickname said:
PM me, fly to Germany and we'll find out

rawr
I know how that ends. I've seen The Human Centipede and I'll have no part in it.

Those wacky Germans...
You have discovered our people's sceme.

You have to go.

OT: Dafuq did I just read?

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
I'll speak for myself.

I am.

Aside from my significant other I could care less about the rest. Weird topic is weird.

captcha-words of wisdom

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Thank you for adding the fetid cherry on top of the steaming pile of shit my day has become. It really isnt your fault, I just hate being reminded that the life beyond the confines of mine constantly and persistantly dances infront of my weary eyes as if they play on winds of excitement and adventure.

I am a Gamer, I have a Girlfriend. She tells me im bloody good. I believe her. Simple.

Whether or not I actually am is subjective, and its not for me to state. But I make her happy and she makes me happy. Simple.

That is, if time, luck, fate, luck, time, circumstance, health, location, temperature, luck, the Gods, and luck permit is any slither of privacy.

Yes, im having a bad day.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Well, suffice to say, I probably suck and always will, being the unattractive, awkward, virgin nerd that I am.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if there was a major difference between the general performance of normal people and nerds.

I've always suspected though, that it had little to do with talent or experience, just how attracted to one and other the partners were. True, I know little, but I find it hard to believe that there's any great subtleties to the activity beyond rythm.

Of course, I'm probably wrong.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
This is a hard one to answer for me. While I have had sex many times, it has been with very few women. Of the ones I have slept with, I tend to have a learning curve. I start out timid and work my way up to "Oh My God!". I honestly think this is true of most people. The "horrible" lays you have had, could be amazing with some practice, and the amazing bedders could start to slack as a relationship progresses.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
There's been surveys on this. Statistically gamers are better than non-gamers in bed.

My personal experiences also support this.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
This is like asking whether people who play cards are good in bed.

I'm a gamer, my sexual performances rang from good, to "oh my god, how did you learn to do that" depending entirely on my innitial mood, my energy level, and how attracted I am to the person I'm with, and unless you suck at sex, or have weird fetishes and try to force em on your partner, I can immagine that that's how most people are.

I honestly don't think gaming has anything to do with it. What is important is maintaining at least moderate physical fitness, and being clean and stuff, like don't eat stuff that gives you bad gas prior to sex... common sense people.