Tyra Banks Fancies Herself the Next J.R.R. Tolkien

ALKATRAZACAZ

Aug 4, 2009
I'm sure she won't be the one who will write the book(i don't think she has the neurons to write a book), some ghost writer will do it and then she'll come out form her drug induced coma saying that she wrote it.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Oh dear lord.

I shall never ever read Mode Lelland.

In fact, this Mod Ellel And book will disturb me if anyone reads it.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
Best of luck......I gues. Seriously though, nobody, and I mean NOBODY can be the next J.R.R Tolkien.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Well great.

This only cements my fear that books are a dead medium fit only for idiots, and video games are the one chance I have at finding a good story.

Thanks Tyra, you've killed one of the last remaining shreds of hope I had!

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Ahem.

Stop buying fad books and novels on the bestselling popular shelf, and get something else that interests you.

That is all, thank you for your time.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Oh that *****. She tries to stop blokes playing video games and "be men" and now she's trying to kill the imagination of children.

THAT FUCKING SUCCUBOUS

bastyaan

Oct 19, 2009
Dont you guys regret you're first amendment now.Freedom of speech doesnt sound so good now, does it ?
Nah just kidding, I think that Mrs. Banks might be over her pretty head here, but I wish her all the luck, cause she can write a book if she wants to, and Im sure that there are enough idiots who will buys this and wont regret it.

I do feel sorry for the people who have to review this book.
But seriously, what would be that book like:
"And then they went to like a magical world, you know. And it was called like Modelland and it has like all these models and unicorns and other stuff you know. And Issabella-Patricia McCuteinyoface was all like: Whoahh and she was all happy. The end".

I think the release date will be the day the medium "book" dies.

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
I really want to know what gave her the idea that "Intoxibellas" would be a good name for the primary protagonist group in a book. The only thing that comes to my mind is a girl puking into a toilet after one too many shots.

tjarne

Oct 15, 2009
KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I've been ninjad, I meant to reply earlier but when I saw this I facepalmed myself unconscious.

pancakster

Jan 28, 2010
So long as the book has yet to be finished, I'm open to it possibly being good. More likely than not it will be ghost written anyway so it's possible it could become something like a mini, reeeeally mini twilight craze

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
My brain exploded the moment I heard "Tyra" and "book" in the same sentence. (And it just exploded again.)

Nikajo

Feb 6, 2009
"Actually, never mind, the books will probably do that all on their own."

Ha, I actually laughed quite a lot when I read that bit!

On a more serious note - why? Can't she just write an autobiography and have done with it? There's enough awfulness in the world anyway, why add to it?

Just....why?!

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
The thing is, it'll probably work and sell well. She's a very successful women and who seems to do whatever she wants. I'm not gonna read it but if she does it it's gonna sell like hot cakes.

swolf

May 3, 2010
z(ombie)fan said:
SODAssault said:

What could possibly go wrong?
MY EYES!

again, it BAFFLEZ ZE MIND.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow...just wow. That clip is funny. Just had to comment on it...except now it will be scarred in my mind, giving me nightmares. Anyways...here's the silver lining, at least she is sticking to writing what she knows about (granted, that doesn't seem too be a lot to draw from) instead of trying to write about something like international spy espionage or something.

swolf

May 3, 2010
Dr. Paine said:
Well great.

This only cements my fear that books are a dead medium fit only for idiots, and video games are the one chance I have at finding a good story.

Thanks Tyra, you've killed one of the last remaining shreds of hope I had!
You found a game with a good story?!?!?! JK, though seriously, what games? I have a 360.