What is your favorite Quote?

coolkirb

Jan 28, 2011
Ill also put in some religious ones as their seems to be a lot of anti ones here

"One has nothing to lose when he bets the God exists" Pascal

"All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives." The Dali Lama

Riptide1

Oct 28, 2010
"they hung in the air in much the way bricks don't"

no sure if that is exact because its been forever since i read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy but that is the best line ever written.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Between two for me.

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left."

or

"When faced with two choices simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you know what you are hoping for."

Ike Jager

Nov 19, 2009
<youtube=U1Z6e7igvMA> "Beep... beep... beep... beep..."
- Sputnik I

Sputnik I, the very first man-made object to be sent to Earth's orbit.

tehsqueez

Mar 18, 2011
- "You've got a point. The marsh part does cancel out anything else. Flowermarsh? Kittenmarsh? Nope. No good."

- "Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-action and adventure-dunna-dunna-na-dunna-na-playing by our own rules-nanana-hanging by our fingers from a mountain-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun."

- "War does not determine who is right- only who is left."

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."
-- Douglas Adams

TheRookie8

Nov 19, 2009
"You fool, Warren is DEAD!" (guess the source)

"I have so many questions, and oh so much love to give!"

"Death closes all: but something ere the end, / Some work of noble note, may yet be done, / Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

Monty McDougal

Mar 15, 2011
"GARBAGE DAY!" just type that in on youtube
"What's in the booox" Brad Pitt "Se7en"
"I'm the dude" The dude(jeff bridges) Big Labowski
"I could have been dead, I COULD HAVE DIED!!!" a monster in Monsters Inc.

TheRookie8

Nov 19, 2009
I left a few quotes earlier, but I just watched "Movie Bob: Fast Five" and...

...well, watch the video. You'll know when you hear it. Great delivery.

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Lilani said:
TriGGeR_HaPPy said:
"Your life is an occasion.
Rise To It."

Best quote I've heard so far, in my opinion...

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium: The greatest movie too many people have never seen.
Oh my....I've completely forgot about that movie...dear god....

Someone deliver a slap across my horrible horrible memory!

thor8797

May 6, 2010
"In our last, fleeting instant of awareness, we know death has come for us at last, and there is no more sorrow, no more hate, no more desperation. There is only darkness beyond the terrible light, and peace at last. . ."

if anyone knows the quote ill be impressed

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Um.......

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE [http://spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccee.com/]

And.

He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility. [slow clap] Good, that's still working.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
"Hey, That's a pretty good point, let me think for minu- OH WAIT that's complete BULLSHIT."

Extra-large cookie for reference.

Edit: Also this:

soes757 said:
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."
-- Douglas Adams
Along with any mention of digital watches in The Guide.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
~Albert Einstein~

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
There is no such thing as sanity, everyone just has varying levels of insanity.
I love it because it is so true
Captcha: mechanical stepen

DIEDIEDIE765

Jun 30, 2010
It used to be the burn from Billy Madison, "What you just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points... and may God have mercy on your soul."

This has recently been supplanted by this:
"YEAH! TAKE THE LEMONS! OH I LIKE THIS GUY! YEAH! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN! BURNING PEOPLE, HE SAYS WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING!"