Worst. Weapon. Ever.

GroundWalker

Jun 3, 2011
melikeyshootey said:
2 weapons I hate:

1. Sledge's Scattergun from Borderlands had an accuracy of ZERO. You would have to go right in front of an enemy to efficiently kill them.

2. The M72 LAW from COD: Black Ops. In multiplayer, you can't do squat with that rocket launcher. If you shoot 5 feet away from an enemy, they don't die. If you disagree, let me remind you IT'S A ROCKET LAUNCHER!
Woah! Wait a bit here.
Sledge's Scattergun is EXTREMELY powerfull if used correctly.
Just a number of things to do with it:
Blast enemies of ledges, since the double shot will launch most enemies flying.

Just run up close and blast it off at something, most 'somethings' will die from one or two good hits from it.
If aimed for the head will make short work of many of the tougher enemies as well.

I used this weapon almost until the end boss, and just swapped it until I can get the better one in Playthrough 2. :)

OT: The Rocket Shotgun you get rather late in Borderlands. I mean really, it's practically a shotgun with a sniper scope, firing slow moving rockets, that can't kill anything but the enemies you met at the start.

The banana schythe in Guild Wars. Really, it's a schythe...shaped like a banana...that deals 1-1 dmg.

Also, that bio-gun-thingy in UT2004...just useless...though it's hilarious to kill someone with it.

scar_47

Sep 25, 2010
The .32 and Chinese pistols from fallout there weaker than you starting 10mm pistol and use ammo that better weapons use the .32 works in the pistol and the hunting rifle arguably one of the best small guns and the Chinese pistol uses 10mm which is of better use in the 10mm pistol or 10mm SMG, these weapons are vendor trash only useful because of their relatively high value.

NotSoLoneWanderer

Jul 5, 2011
The Skorpion in call of duty Black Ops. In Modern Warfare it was the only SMG i would ever use but it's almost worthless in Black Ops. It takes 3/4 of the clip to kill someone and has no range especially since i like it silenced like i did in MW.

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Anyone able to top the bubble gun from Earthworm Jim 2? It shoots bubbles. Not destructive bubbles, or magical bubbles that encase enemies. Just bubbles that, uh, look nice. That gun was designed specifically to be useless, since you can't choose not to pick it up when you touch it. It was usually strategically placed in tight corridors right before a wall that needed to be hastily destroyed, forcing you to quickly exhaust your ammo so you could go back to using your standard gun. It was less of a pain in the SNES version, where you could freely cycle through all the guns you'd picked up.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Ganath said:
The Worldslayer from Magic the gathering. Yeah. It kills everything. Including yourself. That makes for a pretty bad weapon. Oh, and the name might not be 100% correct, I don't remember the specifics. I just remember it killing everything.
Are you serious? It's like a Wrath of God you can use over and over again! It can be great. No card is bad all by itself, there are situations for every single one. Well, except for Chimney Imp.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
AlotFirst said:
Varmint Rifle in Fallout: New Vegas.

It felt as if I was playing Morrowind, missing all the time.
Doing it wrong. Also, getting a scope for it helps and using VATS. It's an early rifle and practical... I usually use it until I can steal the Hunting Rifle from Ranger Andy's house.

Uzi in Black Ops. Insane Recoil even with the grip, horrible ironsights, hard to kill with farther than mid-short range, Rapid Fire barely does shit as it increases recoil tremendously...

Also the Toy Knife in Fallout 3 Point Lookout. 1 Damage, x1 Critical Hit Damage... Yeah.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
melikeyshootey said:
1. Sledge's Scattergun from Borderlands had an accuracy of ZERO. You would have to go right in front of an enemy to efficiently kill them.
Actually, it has a negative accuracy.
But it is still actually stupid powerful, easily surpassing even legendaries if used right.
So you need to get close? Have you ever played a siren?
Sirens get up in the face of enemies with extreme ease, and their phoenix skill lets them have a chance to fire guns without using ammo.
Which means that the shotgun can fire far more than just the 2 rounds it can hold.
The soldier's ammo increasing skills also works wonders.
I once fired well over 10 rounds in under 2 seconds with one pull of the trigger.
It fired so fast that I couldn't even count the shots.
Sufficed to say that everything in front of me were reduced to a fine red paste.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
The lightsaber whip, i don't think i need to explain just WHY this weapon is a bad idea:

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
The rock from the first fallout games.
And yes it is a REAL weapon in the game, and the use of it is based on your throwning skill.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Dragon_of_red said:
Buster Blade:
It's known to be Clouds best weapon ever, and is everyone favorite, except for the fact that you replace it literally as early as possible. The first weapon you find is better, the slums sell better weapons than the Buster blade
THIS, although my reasoning is slightly different.

I didn't care for FF7. I make no secret of that. I didn't loather it so much, just never saw what all the hype was about, even after I played through, Knights of the Round, Gold Chocobo, did everything, just a long boring game about a bunch of emos in a badly cliche story that had no cohesion. But that ridiculous sword, the "Buster Sword" seemed to be the one that started the trend in RPGs/anime/comics/pop-culture characters to have a protagonist wield an impossibly huge weapon, yes. The whole 'spiky haired duder loping about with what amounts to a '57 chevy on a hilt' nonsense... just looking at that completely takes me out of the game. "What? And exactly how can 'Scrawny the Mighty" carry that thing, much less fight with it? Even if it was made of plastic it'd have to weigh a hundred lbs easy!" Not to mention, just dropping the thing on someone would cleave them in half, but somehow it only does a few scant HP of damage... *grimaces* Just... BLEAUGH...

Stilkon

Feb 19, 2011
Anything in the Ratchet & Clank Future trilogy that requires me to use the fucking SIXAXIS controller.

On a completely unrelated note, I just noticed that "sixaxis" is a palindrome.

skcseth

May 25, 2009
Every pistol in every COD game. Evar. I have no idea why that weapon needs to be so nerf'd. Especially at close range.

Nov 28, 2007
vdeity said:
Jun Kuroso from Persona 2 Innocent Sin... He fights with flowers.
And you lose Yukino (a character from the first Persona) who fights with throwing knives to get him.
Oh, and he's gay, too.
...The one on the right...is that a guy? If so, I think Bridget in Guilty Gear just got beat for "most feminine male character".

On-topic, the grenade launcher in ME2. Used it during the first stage when necessary, never again afterwards.